Well one episode turned into three…then eventually ELEVEN EPISODES of our TV Show! Your response and interest in seeing what we are working on in and around the Quad Cities has pushed us forward to begin a second season of the show! Before we launch new episodes beginning October 2nd at 9am, take a moment to watch the clip below of some of the before and after stories we shared in season one:
If you missed any of these 11 episodes you can watch them all online! Below you will find a complete list of episodes each with a brief description and a link to see the full story online.
- Episode 1: Our very first episode of the Village Home Show! Tour two beautiful remodeled kitchens in Geneseo, IL. A visit from an expert on Cambria Quartz shares a lot of great information about this must-have product. Click here to watch.
- Episode 2: Tour two kitchens in Bettendorf, IA that each include some wonderful appliances features. An expert from Maytag visits the studio set to share a bit about the suite of brand new Maytag appliances we installed there. You will love the hidden commander center and charging station included in one of these spaces! Click here to watch.
- Episode 3: A before and after story of kitchen in Rock Island and a trip to Lynn Center to see a brand new home and the kitchen inside. Storage cabinetry is featured and an expert from Dura Supreme stops by to take us on a tour of our set kitchen at WQAD. Click here to watch.
- Episode 4: Two absolutely amazing kitchens, each showcasing wonderful island designs plus see many more examples of great kitchen islands. A lighting expert joins us to show us some great ways to shed some light above your kitchen island as well! Click here to watch.
- Episode 5: A wonderful before and after story of a kitchen we remodeled in Rock Island, Illinois. Plus we take a trip to Epic Stone in Davenport, IA to give you a tour of their location and all the wonderful options they have for natural stone countertops. A lighting expert stops by to teach us about the L.E.D. lighting system featured in many of our kitchens. Click here to watch.
- Episode 6: Kitchen remodel stories from Rock Island and Geneseo in this episode, each with tiled backsplashes and our LED undercabinet lighting system. A tile expert visits to discuss options and the latest trends in kitchen tile. Click here to watch.
- Episode 7: On this episode we share two remodeling stories of local bathrooms that each get a whole new look and layout. Plus see a wonderful system of light switches, controls, and outlets from our LeGrande line. Click here to watch.
- Episode 8: See a kitchen remodel that is SO incredible that we use our whole episode to show you the project from beginning to end! The new kitchen features gray cabinetry from Dura Supreme, Cambria Quartz Countertops, and a stainless steel appliance package from KitchenAid. Plus and lighting and tile that will knock your socks off (which is fine because the new hardwood floors in the home are bare-feet friendly). All this plus a visit to the kitchen from two Dura Supreme experts. Click here to watch.
- Episode 9: A fantastic example of what “New Traditional” style looks like. Walls are removed to open up and make room for a beautiful new kitchen and a bathroom is reworked to include laundry in this Taylor Ridge home. Plus learn about new features in front-load laundry. Click here to watch.
- Episode 10: We have a visit from a kitchen expert to discuss the different types of countertop materials to fit your lifestyle and taste. Then take a tour to one of our stone fabrication shops to see the customization process. Then watch a before and after kitchen story that includes Formica’s 180FX series with the look of a true marble counter look at a fraction of the cost. Click here to watch.
- Episode 11: Two beautifully remodeled kitchens each featuring wonderful storage solutions and fantastic kitchen countertop selections. Tour a Geneseo kitchen remodeled to accommodate entertaining grandchildren and guests plus a Bettendorf kitchen full of angles. Click here to watch.
Thank you again and again for watching and of course to all of our amazing customers who participated in this first season. We can’t wait to share new episodes with you Sundays at 9am on WQAD News 8 beginning October 2,2016. If you have any questions about something you have seen in one of these episodes do reach out and we will be happy to chat. Call us at (309) 944-1344 or fill out our contact form here at this link.