Yesterday one of our appliance experts Rachele and I had a little mom-to-mom conversation (spoiler alert: it’s a mom who writes these blogs) about how we have been keeping our households and our kiddos clean over the past few weeks. We both mentioned how we love our large capacity Maytag washers during any flu season because we have the added piece-of-mind of the sanitize cycle. That conversation inspires us to come up with a list of the top 5 appliances we have on the floor right now that include a sanitize feature. So without further delay, we give you…
Rachele’s Top 5 Appliances on The Village Floor Right Now With a Sanitize Feature:
1 + 2: The 8630 Series Maytag Washer and Dryer
Topping the list is of course the laundry that inspired it. Our 8630 series front loaders from Maytag. It boasts the Most Powerful Cleaning in the industry driven by the Heavy Duty cycle with Extra Power button. It includes all of the best features you have come to expect in a dependable front load machine. Customer favorites like Overnight Wash & Dry, a Quick Wash Cycle, Sanitize, and the late add feature. All backed by a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Direct Drive Motor and Stainless Steel Wash Basket. A large capacity (so you can literally strip your whole kids bedding and throw it all in one load) of 5.0 cu. ft. makes it a winning investment for any household.
- Sanitize cycle– This cycle removes 99.9% of household bacteria with the hottest water temperature available in a Maytag, delivering thorough cleaning and peace of mind.
Guess what? This washer is also a smart capable appliance. For those who think “I don’t need a smart appliance in my laundry room” we ask, do any of these features seem appealing?
- Assign a Task- You can handle laundry day as a household from anywhere by assigning tasks to family members (like transferring a load to the dryer) through customized text messages.
- Troubleshoot An Issue- Don’t tell Jeff or David on our service team this, but you can troubleshoot select issues without a service call. The app can send notifications of appliance error codes and help you diagnose the error and even send you videos of select issues to walk you through steps to solve the problem.
- Schedule You Wash Cycle – Don’t wait around to transfer your clothes from the washer to the dryer. If you know when you will be ready to switch from the washer to the dryer, schedule a start time so your clothes are ready for the dryer on your term.
3: The 704 Series KitchenAid Dishwasher With FreeFlex 3rd Rack
Check out the all new interior of the KitchenAid Dishwasher line! A totally redesigned tub with an extremely usable top rack. An advanced clean water wash system inside of it allows a micro-filtration filter that continues to remove food particles so clean water circulates around all three racks during wash and rinse. A fan-enabled drying system circulates hot air around dishes while warm, humid air is cooled and drawn out of a vent. When we say extremely usable… we mean it! I don’t know about your household, but in mine our top rack is always full of lightweight cups, mugs, and as many bowls as I can fit. This new lineup of KitchenAid dishwashers gives you so much loading capacity! Press play below to check out this video we made of what fits:
And of course this dishwasher made this top 5 list because it also includes a sanitize cycle. Be sure that your dishes, waterbottles, lunchbox containers, and utensils are getting as clean as possible by selecting the Sani-Rinse option.
- Sani-Rinse Option – Eliminates 99.999% of food soil bacteria by adding a high-heat final rinse to sanitize dishes.
4 + 5: The 6120 Series Whirlpool Washer and Dryer
This 6120 series we now showcase on our sales floor is an amazing laundry pair for any household looking for a top load option. If you are looking for a washer that will allow you a deep fill and soak settings this is your dream pair! It even includes a new Pretreat Station Plus to soak, scrub and wash all in one spot with a built-in, dual temperature faucet and pretreat brush for quick, easy access to tools that help you get it all done at once. Check out the image below that shows you the built-in detergent brush you can store right in the washer lid.
- Sanitize With Oxi- This Whirlpool washer allows you to select this option so that you can get optimal results with using Oxi clean products.
The next few weeks may look different for our small business amid developing COVID 19 news, but our staff still remains committed to helping you to receive the best customer experience and products out there. You can shop our appliances online, anytime at villagehomestores.com. If you are needing guidance as you shop, you can actually text with a member of our team right from the site. So as you are browsing, feel free to send us a message with your info and we will help you find what is right for your household. This weekend is a great time to also check your existing appliances to see if you have sanitize cycles and features on your control boards. And as a final thought from the moms behind this blog post, wash your hands!